Today in the NWHL the first player to return for their sixth season has signed for the 2020-21 season.
The Pack is Back!
- Madison Packer has re-signed with the Metropolitan Riveters to become the firat player to sign to play in all six seasons of the NWHL.
- In 24 regular season games played, Packer would register 13 goals and 21 assists for 34 points.
- Packer would net two goals in the Buffalo Believes Classic outdoor game, and was one of the captains for the 2020 All Star Game.
- Packer is a four time NWHL All Star, and a 2018 Isobel Cup Champion.
This upcoming season will be different for Packer as the forward will be a parent for the first time this summer and will have her and her wife Anya’s son on hand at games to watch her play.
“I never imagined I would have the opportunity to have a child of my own watching me play the game I love, and next season Anya and I will get to share those memories with our son. It’s something Anya and I are very excited for, and we feel blessed to have the opportunity to experience this as a family.”
– Madison Packer via NWHL Press Release
TXHT will continue to provide NWHL coverage as more signings and news are announced.