NHL News and Notes from Sunday, November 27th, 2022
- Arizona Coyotes v. Minnesota Wild – 2p ET
- In Minnesota the Wild would play host to the Arizona Coyotes, and in the first period Kirill Kaprizov would net his 13th of the season to give the Wild the 1-0 lead. In the second period Sam Steel would score to grow the Wild’s lead to two, but a late tally from Nick Schmaltz would get the Yotes on the board and back within one. Then in the third period Lawson Crouse and JJ Moser would score for the Yotes, but goals from Jared Spurgeon and Matt Boldy would give the Wild the 4-3 victory over the Coyotes.
- Winnipeg Jets v. Chicago Blackhawks – 7p ET
- In Chicago the Blackhawks would take on the Winnipeg Jets, and in the first period Jansen Harkins would score to give the Jets the 1-0 lead. In the second period Taylor Raddysh and Jujhar Khaira would score for the Blackhawks, but a pair of goals from Saku Maenalanen and tallies from Kyle Connor and Mark Scheifele would give the Jets a commanding 5-2 lead. Then in the third period Pierre-Luc Dubois would record a pair of goals to give the Jets the 7-2 victory over the Blackhawks.
- Seattle Kraken v. Anaheim Ducks – 8p ET
- In Anaheim the Ducks would host the Seattle Kraken, and in the first period Jared McCann and Alex Wennberg would score for the Kraken to take the 2-0 lead, but Troy Terry would score to get the Ducks on the board and back within one. In the second period Matty Beniers would score for the Kraken, but goals from Derek Grant, Mason McTavish, and Adam Henrique would tie the game at four for the Ducks. Then in the third period Daniel Sprong would score for the Kraken to defeat the Ducks 5-4.
- Vancouver Canucks v. San Jose Sharks – 8p ET
- In San Jose the Vancouver Canucks would come to town to take on the Sharks, and in the first period Kyle Burroughs would score to give the Canucks the 1-0 lead. In the second period Luke Kunin would score to tie the game at one for the Sharks. Then in the third period Logan Couture would score for the Sharks to take the lead, but Ilya Mikheyev would score to tie the game at two for the Canucks which would then be followed up with a goal from Elias Pettersson to give the Canucks the lead. However, Kunin would net his second of the game to tie the game at three for the Sharks to send the game to overtime. In the extra frame Andrei Kuzmenko would score to give the Canucks the 4-3 victory over the Sharks.
- Ottawa Senators v. Los Angeles Kings – 1030p ET
- In Los Angeles the Kings would take on the Ottawa Senators, and in the first period Brady Tkachuk would score to give the Sens the 1-0 lead. In the second period Alex DeBrincat would score for the Sens, but a pair of powerplay goals from Arthur Kaliyev would tie the game at two for the Kings. Then after a scoreless third period Claude Giroux would score to give the Senators the 3-2 overtime victory over the Kings.
- NJ v. NYR – 7p ET
- TB v. BUF – 7p ET
- TOR v. DET – 7p ET
- VGK v. CLB – 7p ET
- DAL v. STL – 8p ET
- FLA v. EDM – 930p ET
Noteworthy in Hockey
TXHT may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through Cool Hockey and Dr. Squatch ads/links in this article.