Today in the National Women’s Hockey League the Minnesota Whitecaps announced that they have re-signed a trio of players for the 2020-21 season.
Morse Back Between the Pipes
- Goaltender Allie Morse returns for her second season in the NWHL, and second with the Whitecaps. In her rookie season in Minnesota Morse would register a 2.01 GAA, and a 1-0-0 record as she was the primary backup to Amanda Leveille.
Pezon and Lorence Return with One-Two Punch
- Meaghan Pezon returns for her third season with the Whitecaps, and is coming off a successful sophmore campaign where she recorded eight goals and 13 assists for 21 points.
- Pezon would also have a plus/minus rating of +18, and would score two game winning goals for the Whitecaps.
- Pezon is also a member of the 2018-19 Isobel Cup Champion Whitecaps.
- After a successful rookie season in the NWHL, Meghan Lorence returns for her second season with the Whitecaps.
- In 24 regular season games played Lorence would record 10 goals and 11 assists for 21 points.
- Lorence would also record 80 shots on goal, and 14 penalty minutes.
All graphics courtesy of the Minnesota Whitecaps.
TXHT will continue to provide NWHL coverage as more signings and news are announced.