Today in the National Women’s Hockey League, the Metropolitan Riveters re-signed an original NWHLer for the 2020-21 season.
Dosdall-Arena Returns for Sixth Season
- The Metropolitan Rivers have re-signed All Star defender Kiira Dosdall-Arena for the 2020-21 season.
- Dosdall-Arena, an original NWHLer, wil be entering her sixth season in the league and with the Riveters.
- The 2018 Isobel Cup Champion has played in 80 career games with 25 points placing her second all time on the Riveters (games) and defenders (points).
- Dosdall-Arena also is second all time on the Riveters in penalty minutes with 60.
- Dosdall-Arena was a 2020 All Star, and during the 2019-20 season she would record two points in 13 games played, and would score a goal in the 2020 NWHL All Star Game.
TXHT will continue to provide NWHL coverage as more signings and news are announced.