Today in the National Women’s Hockey League the Boston Pride bring back an offensive stalwart, and the Minnesota Whitecaps bring back their All Star goaltender.
Parker Rejoins the Pride
- Breakout forward Mary Parker re-sigms with the Boston Pride for the 2020-21 season.
- Parker, the NWHL Player of the Month for November, tallied 15 goals and 9 assists for 24 points in 17 games played in 2019-20.
- Parker averaged 1.4 points per game average, and ranked third on the team behind Jillian Dempsey and McKenna Brand.
Leveille Returns to Caps
- The Minnesota Whitecaps have re-signed goaltender Amanda Leveille for the 2020-21 season.
- Leveille, a two time Isobel Cup winner, will be returning for her third season with the Whitecaps and her fifth season in the NWHL.
- Last season Leveille registered a .935 save percentage and a 2.08 goals against average as she would lead the Whitecaps back to the Isobel Cup Finals.
- Leveille has been an All Star the past three seasons in the NWHL, and is a 2017 (Buffalo) and 2019 (Minnesota) Isobel Cup Champion.
TXHT will continue to provide NWHL coverage as more signings and news are announced.