Today in the NWHL the Boston Pride re-signed their number one goaltender
- The Boston Pride re-signed goaltender Lovisa Selander for the 2020-21 season.
- Selander, the 2019-20 NWHL Goaltender of the Year, recorded a league record 17 wins in her rookie season.
- Selander also led the league with a 1.71 GAA and a .941 save percentage, and ended the season with a 130:20 shutout streak.
- The Metropolitan Riveters announced that original captain Ashley Johnston will be joining Ivo Mocek’s coaching staff for the 2020-21 season.
- Johnston led the 2018 Riveters to the Isobel Cup championship.
- The Buffalo Beauts announced that head coach Pete Perram will be returning for his second season behind the bench.
TXHT will continue to provide NWHL coverage as more signings and news are announced.