Today in the National Women’s Hockey League the signing s keep on rolling in as the Connecticut Whale signed their forst player for the 2020-21 season.
- The Whale announced that they have re-signed goaltender Brooke Wolejko for the upcoming season.
- During her rookie season, Wolejko would record a .914 save percentage, and set the team record with 458 saves in a season.
- Considered a critical piece to the puzzle for the Whale, Wolejko becomes the backbone of the Whale as they secure their number one goaltender.
- Wolejko is also the first goalie to sign for the 2020-21 NWHL season.
- Wolejko was named one of the NWHL Fans’ Three Stars of Season for the 2019-20 season.
TXHT will continue to provide NWHL coverage as more signings and news are announced.